PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE LaQ WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Rights to use the LaQ WebsiteThe LaQ Website (referred hereafter as the “Site”) is owned and operated by YOSHIRITSU CO., LTD. (referred hereafter as “YOSHIRITSU”)
YOSHIRITSU is a corporation incorporated under the laws of Japan, having its principle office in Japan. YOSHIRITSU maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. You may download instructions and materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, adapt, translate, display, sell, license, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based upon, or otherwise use or exploit the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from YOSHIRITSU. Commercial use of the contents of this Site without such permission is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
1. YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT EVRYTHING YOU SEE OR READ ON THIS SITE IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. YOSHIRITSU does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with YOSHIRITSU. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, YOSHIRITSU. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2.THE TRADEMARKS, AND LOGOS, DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ARE TRADEMARKS OF YOSHIRITSU PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK LAWS. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of YOSHIRITSU.
3. YOSHIRITSU uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, YOSHIRITSU makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. YOSHIRITSU assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
4. This Website may include technical inaccuracies or other errors, and your use and browsing of this Website is at your risk. Neither YOSHIRITSU nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This Site is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. YOSHIRITSU does not warrant that this website will meet your requirements or achieve a particular result, or that your use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. YOSHIRITSU assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. YOSHIRITSU will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or the cost for your need of service, or to replace any property, material, equipment or data as a result of access to the Site The disclaimers and limitations contained in this paragraph are a material part of our terms and conditions to provide this Site to you.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by YOSHIRITSU or its distributors for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, YOSHIRITSU is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. YOSHIRITSU is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. This Site may contain links to other Websites operated by third parties other than YOSHIRITSU. Such links are provided for your convenience only. YOSHIRITSU does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that YOSHIRITSU approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. YOSHIRITSU disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
7. YOSHIRITSU may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
(Copyright 2009 YOSHIRITSU CO., LTD. All rights reserved)